Strawberry Food Decorations
These very attractive strawberry baskets will command the attention of your guests! They are great as a separate dessert or as a beautiful garnish for desserts.
1. Choose large fresh strawberries. With a small sharp knife make arched incisions - future basket's edge.
2. Cut off the top of strawberry.
3. Using a small sharp knife, remove the unnecessary pulp from the edges of the basket.
4. Using a small spoon, empty the basket of unnecessary pulp. See photos.
5. Fill the basket with small pieces of fruit and decorate with mint leaves.
These food decorations look great as a separate dessert or as a nice garnish and visual enhancement for any dessert dish.
1. Collect firm and fresh strawberries. Starting from the bottom of a berry, with a sharp knife, gently make incisions around the circumference of strawberry. Be careful not to cut completely through.
2. Start to incise the next row of "petals" from the position between the lower "petals" (as if staggered or chessboard order). See photos.
3. Incise the "petals" to the top. You will get a beautiful garnish for desserts.
This is an interesting dessert by itself or is an attractive garnish for any dessert dish.
1. Make four equal cuts on a strawberry from top to bottom.
2. Leave about half of centimeter uncut at the bottom.
3. You will get four "petals" for your strawberry decoration.
4. Clean the middle of excessive flesh. See photo.
5. Fill the empty space with fruits of contrasting colors.
Be creative and you'll get an unique food decoration.
This strawberry garnish needs no explanation. It makes a simple, yet pretty, fruit decoration.
These are simple, delicate and easily prepared fruit decorations for desserts.
1. For this garnish, do not remove the leaves from strawberries. Select fresh and firm strawberries. Holding strawberry vertically, make a few cuts from the top down. Be carefull to not cut the strawberry completely through.
2. Softly squeeze the berries, so that slices move relative to each other. Make many of them and arrange them like a border on a wide dessert plate.