top of page
LOVE is my main ingredient!
Use cucumber fans as a garnish for vegetable salads, cold fish and meat dishes.
1. Cut a 3 in. piece of cucumber in half lengthwise.
2. Lay the cucumber on a flat base, and with a sharp knife, cut thin paraller slices. Take care to not cut completely through.
3. Gently press the cucumber slices and expand them so that they "fan out".
4. Using your imagination, arrange the fan with contrasting colors. For example, you can use cranberries, slices of red radish or carrot slices.
5. Also, if you previously cut grooves on the cucumber, you will get similar but more interesting fans.
6. Below are examples of how you can arrange cucumber fans as food decorations.
Cucumber Food Decorations
bottom of page